It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The End of it All

So I decided to watch Gillmore Girls after my sister-in-law, Kristin, gave it to me after Sadie was born.
I had seen some of the episodes with my mom and sisters but decided to sit down and watch it all.
gilmore-girls-1
I loved it. Not enough to buy it. But it was really good and nice to sit down and not work or be so busy
and just enjoy a show. I loved it when Chrissy or Kristin would come and watch it with me but was
totally content watching by myself.
Matt once asked me how much time I had wasted…but I truly do not believe that it was a waste.
At least for now…
Anyway, after about 102 hours, or 4.25 days of Gilmore Girls, I finished.
And to celebrate, Chrissy and I got a bunch of crap food and had a “Friday night movie night—Gilmore Girls style.”
Needless to say, it involved a ton of junk food. (but alas, no pizza).
 P1130270
P1130272
Thank you Gilmore Girls for the entertainment and rest. And Goodbye!

1 comment:

  1. Ummmmm you're diabetic! glad you could accomplish this goal...oh, and it's KristIn bahahaha

    ReplyDelete